- Connect the Captis to one or more sensors
- Deploy the Captis into your chosen environment
- Configure the Captis online to log and send data at the intervals you require.
Once deployed, the Captis will:
- Wake up at the programmed logging interval
- Read and store the values from the sensor
- Go into sleep mode (preserve battery life)
This logging process continues until the programmed Send Time, when the Captis transmits the data logs it has stored since the last send time.
These data logs are sent over the LTE-M or NB1 cellular network to a cloud platform or SCADA system where they can be viewed allowing for business and operational decisions to be made.