- Connect the Captis to one or more sensors
- Deploy the Captis into your chosen environment
- Configure the Captis online to log and send data at the intervals you require.
Once deployed, the Captis will:
- Wake up at the programmed logging interval
- Read and store the values from the sensor
- Go into sleep mode (preserve battery life)
This logging process continues until the programmed “send time”, when the Captis transmits the data logs it has stored since the last “send time”.
These data logs are sent over the LTE-M or NB1 cellular network to our device management cloud platform or other SCADA system where you can gain real-time visibility of your devices and data.