The Captis Pulse & Captis Multi has the following features:
- The device measures 75 x 80 x 50 mm and weighs less than 500g.
- It is designed to interact with a range of sensors.
- It is battery operated and does not require an external power supply.
- It operates on LTE-M cellular networks.
- The enclosure is IP68 rated.
There are two models of the Captis – the Captis Multi and the Captis Pulse.
The Captis Multi can be connected to a wide range of sensors through a variety of input types.
The Captis Pulse can receive pulse and switch inputs. The Captis Pulse can be connected to one or two sensors.
The Captis devices are available in variants with an internal antenna, or an external antenna as an option. Device selection should consider the network coverage and the installation location of the customer application. Each Captis device can be configured to capture measured data from sensors, and to send the data to a cloud platform using MQTT and MQTTS protocol.