Features of the Captis Range
- Cellular connected (CAT M1, NB-IOT, 3G/4G)
- Embedded SIM card - SMS alarms
- Remotely configurable. Recording interval, calibration, ending interval
- Able to receive a firmware upgrade over the air
- Measure and monitor: Pulse, switch, analogue, Modbus, ISM, flow, pressures, level, water quality, temperature etc
- 6 different inputs that can all be run simultaneously
- Easy Installation: No external power or data connection required
- Low profile for unobtrusive installation
- Able to be installed in-ground
- Excepted battery life of 5-7 years
- Replaceable battery
- Low Cost: Short payback.
- Fraction of the cost of alternative solutions
- Reduces manual reading
- Made in Australia
The Captis device has connection across all cellular networks including CAT M1 and NB-IoT.
These cellular technologies are ideal for IoT applications, offering extended coverage range and services suited to small volumes of data at low power levels.
- Better coverage
- Reduced cost
Extended battery life
- Over the air firmware downloads over SSL
- AES encrypted firmware image file
- Firmware signing and program memory checksum generation
- Non-removable data storage
- Hardware encryption of parameters and credentials
How Captis works...
One or multiple sensors are connected directly to Captis and then deployed and configured to measure specific parameters at the intervals required.
Once deployed, the sensor wakes up after a pre-determined period of time, reads the values, and turns off again.
This process continues until it reaches another programmable period of time (e.g. 24h), when it sends all recorded values from its allotted time over the cellular network to a cloud platform, where it can be viewed as a trend on website, sent via email or text message, or incorporated in to existing SCADA systems.